Fire safety and awareness training
Fire Safety and Awareness Training will provide delegates with the necessary knowledge and understanding of fire safety legislation and fire and evacuation procedures relevant to their workplace.
To ensure that all course delegates understand the Fire Safety Legislation and precautions relevant to their workplace and the correct procedures to follow when reacting to an activation of the fire alarm system.
Course Content and Objectives
- Knowledge of current fire safety legislation
- Actions to take on discovering a fire
- Emergency telephone numbers
- Knowledge of the use of fire extinguishers
- Emergency signage
- Evacuation Procedures
- Good Housekeeping / Fire Prevention
- Appreciation of the importance of Fire Doors and the need to close all doors in the event of a fire and on hearing the fire alarm
- On evacuation of the building, where members of the public are present, the importance of assisting in the evacuation and escorting everyone to fire exits and to safety.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a certificate of achievement.
Approx. two hours
£50 per person (min six persons per course)
Enquire about this course
- Telephone: +44 (0) 77900 705362
- Email: ARFFStraining@ports.je