Jersey Airport is located within the Channel Islands Airspace (CI CTR [class D] & TMA [class A]).
- A flight plan is required for all flights entering or departing Channel Island Airspace.
- Inbound traffic should call Jersey Air Traffic Control at least 10 minutes prior to reaching the boundary of Channel Island Airspace in order to request ‘clearance’ to enter.
- For flight planning advice and route guidance, visit www.cicz.co.uk
- Check the latest Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP) for Jersey Airport (EGJJ) and NOTAMS, as airport operating hours vary summer to winter.
- Jersey Airport Rescue & Fire Fighting Service (ARFFS) are at category 6 at most times – however check AIP and NOTAMS for any variations.
COVID-19 Pilot information
The Government policy for all General Aviation, Corporate and Commercial aircrew arriving in Jersey is under constant review as part of the Government of Jersey’s Safer Travel Policy.
Refer to the Aviation and Maritime Crew Guidance for the latest information.
Local weather information
Jersey Meteorological Office Duty Forecaster: +44 (0) 1534 448765
Jersey Airport Telephone ATIS: +44 (0) 1534 446301
Local weather links