Jersey Airport is located within the Channel Islands Airspace (CI CTR [class D] & TMA [class A]).
- A flight plan is required for all flights entering or departing Channel Island Airspace.
- Inbound traffic should call Jersey Air Traffic Control at least 10 minutes prior to reaching the boundary of Channel Island Airspace in order to request ‘clearance’ to enter.
- For flight planning advice and route guidance, visit www.cicz.co.uk
- Check the latest Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP) for Jersey Airport (EGJJ) and NOTAMS, as airport operating hours vary summer to winter.
- Jersey Airport Rescue & Fire Fighting Service (ARFFS) are at category 6 at most times – however check AIP and NOTAMS for any variations.
Local weather information
Jersey Meteorological Office Duty Forecaster: +44 (0) 1534 448765
Jersey Airport Telephone ATIS: +44 (0) 1534 446301
Local weather links