Preparing for travel
We aim to make your journey as smooth and as comfortable as possible. Here are a few things to consider before you leave home.
- Where possible, check in online and print your boarding pass before you arrive at the airport or download your airline’s app and have the boarding pass on your phone.
- Remember to bring your identification with you – normally a passport or driving licence is acceptable. It is best to check with your airline to see what they need.
- Check the hand luggage and baggage allowance for your flight to avoid any potentially costly excess luggage fees.
- Listen out for travel announcements on the local radio for any roadworks or incidents that might affect your journey to the airport.
- Allow sufficient time to check-in and pass through security search as queues can quickly form, especially during peak travel periods.